Josh Tilander ran for 164 yards and two touchdowns, helping Mukwonago earn a must-win victory over Kettle Moraine on Friday, 20-14.
The Indians (3-4, 2-3) remain alive in the hunt for a playoff spot, needing victories now over Waukesha North and Waukesha South in the final two games of the season. Those squads have combined for just one conference victory -- South over North -- this season.
Kettle Moraine (3-4, 2-3) sit in the same boat but need wins over Waukesha West and Milwaukee Pius -- two teams that entered the night tied atop the league standings before West topped Pius on Friday.
Brian Ladd returned a punt 50 yards for the Lasers and KM scored to get within six points in the second half, but Mukwonago held off KM from there. Conor Sherman churned out 112 yards for the Indians, as well.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts