Josh Tilander ran for 164 yards and two touchdowns, helping Mukwonago earn a must-win victory over Kettle Moraine on Friday, 20-14.
The Indians (3-4, 2-3) remain alive in the hunt for a playoff spot, needing victories now over Waukesha North and Waukesha South in the final two games of the season. Those squads have combined for just one conference victory -- South over North -- this season.
Kettle Moraine (3-4, 2-3) sit in the same boat but need wins over Waukesha West and Milwaukee Pius -- two teams that entered the night tied atop the league standings before West topped Pius on Friday.
Brian Ladd returned a punt 50 yards for the Lasers and KM scored to get within six points in the second half, but Mukwonago held off KM from there. Conor Sherman churned out 112 yards for the Indians, as well.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts