Josh Tilander ran for 164 yards and two touchdowns, helping Mukwonago earn a must-win victory over Kettle Moraine on Friday, 20-14.
The Indians (3-4, 2-3) remain alive in the hunt for a playoff spot, needing victories now over Waukesha North and Waukesha South in the final two games of the season. Those squads have combined for just one conference victory -- South over North -- this season.
Kettle Moraine (3-4, 2-3) sit in the same boat but need wins over Waukesha West and Milwaukee Pius -- two teams that entered the night tied atop the league standings before West topped Pius on Friday.
Brian Ladd returned a punt 50 yards for the Lasers and KM scored to get within six points in the second half, but Mukwonago held off KM from there. Conor Sherman churned out 112 yards for the Indians, as well.
- Best Dam Bike Ride this weekend (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts