Josh Tilander ran for 164 yards and two touchdowns, helping Mukwonago earn a must-win victory over Kettle Moraine on Friday, 20-14.
The Indians (3-4, 2-3) remain alive in the hunt for a playoff spot, needing victories now over Waukesha North and Waukesha South in the final two games of the season. Those squads have combined for just one conference victory -- South over North -- this season.
Kettle Moraine (3-4, 2-3) sit in the same boat but need wins over Waukesha West and Milwaukee Pius -- two teams that entered the night tied atop the league standings before West topped Pius on Friday.
Brian Ladd returned a punt 50 yards for the Lasers and KM scored to get within six points in the second half, but Mukwonago held off KM from there. Conor Sherman churned out 112 yards for the Indians, as well.
- Hensler Field dedication highlights Mukwonago football game (0)
- Chocolate Factory to open tomorrow after Wednesday fire (0)
- Alternate routes recommended with Dousman road work (0)
- Trash pick-up adjusted in Wales for Labor Day (0)
- Special bird call donated to Lake Country chimney swift advocate (0)
- Electrical fire shuts down Seester's, Chocolate Factory in Pewaukee (0)
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts