Josh Tilander ran for 164 yards and two touchdowns, helping Mukwonago earn a must-win victory over Kettle Moraine on Friday, 20-14.
The Indians (3-4, 2-3) remain alive in the hunt for a playoff spot, needing victories now over Waukesha North and Waukesha South in the final two games of the season. Those squads have combined for just one conference victory -- South over North -- this season.
Kettle Moraine (3-4, 2-3) sit in the same boat but need wins over Waukesha West and Milwaukee Pius -- two teams that entered the night tied atop the league standings before West topped Pius on Friday.
Brian Ladd returned a punt 50 yards for the Lasers and KM scored to get within six points in the second half, but Mukwonago held off KM from there. Conor Sherman churned out 112 yards for the Indians, as well.
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts