Ocnomowoc recovered an onside kick to start the game and never looked back, winning at home 33-7 against the Slinger Owls in a Wisconsin Little Ten Conference game.
The Raccoons led 33-0 after Alex Lavine found Aaron Dobron on a 39-yard touchdown pass midway through the fourth quarter.
Occnomowoc recovered three fumbles and had two interceptions, slowing the Slinger offense most of the night.
"We did a good job keeping their offense off the field," Ryan McMillen, the Oconomowoc head football coach said.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts