Ocnomowoc recovered an onside kick to start the game and never looked back, winning at home 33-7 against the Slinger Owls in a Wisconsin Little Ten Conference game.
The Raccoons led 33-0 after Alex Lavine found Aaron Dobron on a 39-yard touchdown pass midway through the fourth quarter.
Occnomowoc recovered three fumbles and had two interceptions, slowing the Slinger offense most of the night.
"We did a good job keeping their offense off the field," Ryan McMillen, the Oconomowoc head football coach said.
- Delafield debt sold at 1.3% interest (0)
- Prairie View holds Cookies for Kids’ Cancer bake sale (0)
- OHS girls softball team wins league title (0)
- Blue Sox only undefeated LOL West team (0)
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts