Pewaukee's varsity football team, led by a four-touchdown, 182 yard rushing performance by senior Derek Watt, rolled over visiting Cudahy Friday night in its annual homecoming game, 48-24.
The win qualifies the Pirates for a WIAA playoff berth and moved them to 5-2 overall and 4-2 in Woodland Conference play.
Pewaukee scored the first 15 points of the game and never trailed.
PHS rushed for 403 yards in the game as Austin Kaatz had 119 yards and Ben Bellows added 98.
On defense, Jordy Edgerson had his best game of the season with six solo tackles. Others turning in big games on that side of the ball were Richard Crane, Watt, Gill Saya-Ang, Ben Steker and David Girmscheid.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts