Town of Lisbon – Waukesha County Sheriff’s Department officials said a felony suspect was shot and wounded as he drove through a garage door with a vehicle as officers closed in on him in southeastern Wisconsin.
Waukesha County Sheriff's Detective Steve Pederson said deputies helped Milwaukee police serve an arrest warrant at a Town of Lisbon home around midnight Sunday.
Pederson said officers heard noises in the garage, and then saw the suspect plow through the garage door and into a vehicle parked in the driveway.
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- MHS grads raise awareness for homeless vets (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- Delafield Mayor office hours (0)
- Find steady work at Manpower job fair (0)
- Join the Garden Adoption Program (0)
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts