Arrowhead's varisty girls golf team stands in fourth place after the first day of play at the WIAA Division 1 state high school golf tournament at University Ridge in Madison.
The Warhawks trail first-place Milton by 11 shots with 18 more holes to play on Tuesday. Kettle Moraine is in eighth place in the field of 12 teams. The Lasers trail by 27 shots.
The individual leader is Ashton Stair of Milton with a round of 4-under-par 68. Defending champion Emily Joers of Waukesha is second at 72.
Leighann Cabush of KM led the local golfers on Monday with a round of 75. Arrowhead was led by Lauren Lauterbach with 80
- Closures expected on Highway 83 this weekend (0)
- Dock diving competition for dogs on Sunday, Aug. 24 (0)
- Storytime returns to OPL next month (0)
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts