Arrowhead's varisty girls golf team stands in fourth place after the first day of play at the WIAA Division 1 state high school golf tournament at University Ridge in Madison.
The Warhawks trail first-place Milton by 11 shots with 18 more holes to play on Tuesday. Kettle Moraine is in eighth place in the field of 12 teams. The Lasers trail by 27 shots.
The individual leader is Ashton Stair of Milton with a round of 4-under-par 68. Defending champion Emily Joers of Waukesha is second at 72.
Leighann Cabush of KM led the local golfers on Monday with a round of 75. Arrowhead was led by Lauren Lauterbach with 80
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- Board approves relocatable units (0)
- Weiss, Hawks win softball opener (0)
- Big Bend businesses battle construction (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts