Arrowhead's varisty girls golf team stands in fourth place after the first day of play at the WIAA Division 1 state high school golf tournament at University Ridge in Madison.
The Warhawks trail first-place Milton by 11 shots with 18 more holes to play on Tuesday. Kettle Moraine is in eighth place in the field of 12 teams. The Lasers trail by 27 shots.
The individual leader is Ashton Stair of Milton with a round of 4-under-par 68. Defending champion Emily Joers of Waukesha is second at 72.
Leighann Cabush of KM led the local golfers on Monday with a round of 75. Arrowhead was led by Lauren Lauterbach with 80
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts