Arrowhead's varisty girls golf team stands in fourth place after the first day of play at the WIAA Division 1 state high school golf tournament at University Ridge in Madison.
The Warhawks trail first-place Milton by 11 shots with 18 more holes to play on Tuesday. Kettle Moraine is in eighth place in the field of 12 teams. The Lasers trail by 27 shots.
The individual leader is Ashton Stair of Milton with a round of 4-under-par 68. Defending champion Emily Joers of Waukesha is second at 72.
Leighann Cabush of KM led the local golfers on Monday with a round of 75. Arrowhead was led by Lauren Lauterbach with 80
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts