Arrowhead's varisty girls golf team stands in fourth place after the first day of play at the WIAA Division 1 state high school golf tournament at University Ridge in Madison.
The Warhawks trail first-place Milton by 11 shots with 18 more holes to play on Tuesday. Kettle Moraine is in eighth place in the field of 12 teams. The Lasers trail by 27 shots.
The individual leader is Ashton Stair of Milton with a round of 4-under-par 68. Defending champion Emily Joers of Waukesha is second at 72.
Leighann Cabush of KM led the local golfers on Monday with a round of 75. Arrowhead was led by Lauren Lauterbach with 80
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts