Arrowhead's varsity girls golf team finished fifth in the team scoring and Kettle Moraine sophomore Leighann Cabush tied for eighth place Monday and Tuesday at the WIAA Division 1 state tournament at University Ridge in Madison.
The Warhawks, playing at state for a school-record eighth straight year, had 680 strokes. Waunakee won the team title with 662 strokes. Kettle Moraine placed eighth in the field of 12 teams with a 714 score.
Cabush tied for eighth place in the field of 78 golfers by shooting a 36-hole score of 156 (75-81).
Arrowhead was led by Peyton Gunnison in 24th place at 163 (83-80). Lauren Lauterbach was next at 164 (80-84).
- Put some Spring in your step this weekend (0)
- KM softball team upsets No. 1 seed (0)
- Citizens seek to block Milwaukee Street project (0)
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts