Arrowhead's varsity girls golf team finished fifth in the team scoring and Kettle Moraine sophomore Leighann Cabush tied for eighth place Monday and Tuesday at the WIAA Division 1 state tournament at University Ridge in Madison.
The Warhawks, playing at state for a school-record eighth straight year, had 680 strokes. Waunakee won the team title with 662 strokes. Kettle Moraine placed eighth in the field of 12 teams with a 714 score.
Cabush tied for eighth place in the field of 78 golfers by shooting a 36-hole score of 156 (75-81).
Arrowhead was led by Peyton Gunnison in 24th place at 163 (83-80). Lauren Lauterbach was next at 164 (80-84).
- Give a pint, get a pint at Mukwonago community blood drive (0)
- Cushing will receive MOH (0)
- Fourth charter school set to open in Kettle Moraine School District (0)
- Last free concert for the season Aug. 29 (0)
- Hartland Village Board approves preliminary plat for Sanctuary subdivision (0)
- Former Mukwonago star athlete Dominic Cizauskas sentenced to 12 months in jail for third-degree sexual assault (0)
- Menomonee Falls man accused of repeatedly molesting his granddaughter (0)
- Chamber boat ride tomorrow (0)
- Mukwonago woman accused of reckless homicide for connection to overdose death (0)
- 'New to OHS' Open House set for Aug. 26 (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts