Arrowhead's varsity girls golf team finished fifth in the team scoring and Kettle Moraine sophomore Leighann Cabush tied for eighth place Monday and Tuesday at the WIAA Division 1 state tournament at University Ridge in Madison.
The Warhawks, playing at state for a school-record eighth straight year, had 680 strokes. Waunakee won the team title with 662 strokes. Kettle Moraine placed eighth in the field of 12 teams with a 714 score.
Cabush tied for eighth place in the field of 78 golfers by shooting a 36-hole score of 156 (75-81).
Arrowhead was led by Peyton Gunnison in 24th place at 163 (83-80). Lauren Lauterbach was next at 164 (80-84).
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts