Oconomowoc High School has hired Arno Kirchenwitz as the new varsity baseball coach. Kirchenwitz replaces longtime staple Pat Neary, who retired after the spring season.
Kirchenwitz has been an assistant coach for 17 years and head girls basketball coach at OHS for 20 years. He pitched for six years in the St. Louis Cardinals organization following his time at Mesa College from 1974-76.
“Oconomowoc High School was very fortunate to have such a quality group of applicants and recognize the talent available within our community to help enhance our baseball program," said OHS athletics director Scott Raduka in a release.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts