Oconomowoc High School has hired Arno Kirchenwitz as the new varsity baseball coach. Kirchenwitz replaces longtime staple Pat Neary, who retired after the spring season.
Kirchenwitz has been an assistant coach for 17 years and head girls basketball coach at OHS for 20 years. He pitched for six years in the St. Louis Cardinals organization following his time at Mesa College from 1974-76.
“Oconomowoc High School was very fortunate to have such a quality group of applicants and recognize the talent available within our community to help enhance our baseball program," said OHS athletics director Scott Raduka in a release.
- Waterford man struck, killed on Highway 83 (0)
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts