Oconomowoc High School has hired Arno Kirchenwitz as the new varsity baseball coach. Kirchenwitz replaces longtime staple Pat Neary, who retired after the spring season.
Kirchenwitz has been an assistant coach for 17 years and head girls basketball coach at OHS for 20 years. He pitched for six years in the St. Louis Cardinals organization following his time at Mesa College from 1974-76.
“Oconomowoc High School was very fortunate to have such a quality group of applicants and recognize the talent available within our community to help enhance our baseball program," said OHS athletics director Scott Raduka in a release.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts