Oconomowoc High School has hired Arno Kirchenwitz as the new varsity baseball coach. Kirchenwitz replaces longtime staple Pat Neary, who retired after the spring season.
Kirchenwitz has been an assistant coach for 17 years and head girls basketball coach at OHS for 20 years. He pitched for six years in the St. Louis Cardinals organization following his time at Mesa College from 1974-76.
“Oconomowoc High School was very fortunate to have such a quality group of applicants and recognize the talent available within our community to help enhance our baseball program," said OHS athletics director Scott Raduka in a release.
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- Kettle Moraine High School nationally certified for PLTW (0)
- Oconomowoc couple charged with home break-in (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts