Oconomowoc High School has hired Arno Kirchenwitz as the new varsity baseball coach. Kirchenwitz replaces longtime staple Pat Neary, who retired after the spring season.
Kirchenwitz has been an assistant coach for 17 years and head girls basketball coach at OHS for 20 years. He pitched for six years in the St. Louis Cardinals organization following his time at Mesa College from 1974-76.
“Oconomowoc High School was very fortunate to have such a quality group of applicants and recognize the talent available within our community to help enhance our baseball program," said OHS athletics director Scott Raduka in a release.
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts