Pewaukee's varsity boys cross country team won the Woodland Conference championship on their home course last Friday, winning the title with 33 points. Shorewood was second with 54 points.
Running for the Pirates were Josh Martin in second place at 16:29. Other PHS runners were Chris Czech in fourth at 1641, Dan Richard eighth at 17:06, Jimmy Taylor ninth at 17:14 and Scotty Wolter in 10th at 17:19. Rounding out the Pewaukee lineup were Adam Geipel in 15th, Corban Schultz 17th and Alex Caffentzis 33rd.
Pewaukee's girls team ran second. Whitnall won with 67 points and the Pirates had 73.
Pewaukee was led by Riley Kirchoff in 11th place at 15:55. Lian Arzbecker was 14th, Lily Leist 15th, Ali Bacon 16th and Megan Murray 17th.
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- Kettle Moraine High School nationally certified for PLTW (0)
- Oconomowoc couple charged with home break-in (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts