Organizers for the Mukwonago Jack-O-Lantern Jaunt said they received a record number of jack-o-lanterns delivered for the event which runs Friday and Saturday, Oct. 15 and 16 in Field Park at the corner of Highways 83 and NN.
People can drive through to look at pumpkins from 6 to 7 p.m. each day and walk through from 7 to 10 p.m. An outdoor movie will be shown at 8 p.m. each night.
Cost of admission is $1. Proceeds benefit the Mukwonago Food Pantry and the Mukwonago Community Library Expansion Fund.
- AngelsGrace Hospice's 10th anniversary celebration (0)
- Closures expected on Highway 83 this weekend (0)
- Dock diving competition for dogs on Sunday, Aug. 24 (0)
- Storytime returns to OPL next month (0)
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts