Organizers for the Mukwonago Jack-O-Lantern Jaunt said they received a record number of jack-o-lanterns delivered for the event which runs Friday and Saturday, Oct. 15 and 16 in Field Park at the corner of Highways 83 and NN.
People can drive through to look at pumpkins from 6 to 7 p.m. each day and walk through from 7 to 10 p.m. An outdoor movie will be shown at 8 p.m. each night.
Cost of admission is $1. Proceeds benefit the Mukwonago Food Pantry and the Mukwonago Community Library Expansion Fund.
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- MHS grads raise awareness for homeless vets (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- Delafield Mayor office hours (0)
- Find steady work at Manpower job fair (0)
- Join the Garden Adoption Program (0)
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts