Organizers for the Mukwonago Jack-O-Lantern Jaunt said they received a record number of jack-o-lanterns delivered for the event which runs Friday and Saturday, Oct. 15 and 16 in Field Park at the corner of Highways 83 and NN.
People can drive through to look at pumpkins from 6 to 7 p.m. each day and walk through from 7 to 10 p.m. An outdoor movie will be shown at 8 p.m. each night.
Cost of admission is $1. Proceeds benefit the Mukwonago Food Pantry and the Mukwonago Community Library Expansion Fund.
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- Board approves relocatable units (0)
- Weiss, Hawks win softball opener (0)
- Big Bend businesses battle construction (0)
- Farmer's Market vouchers for Seniors (0)
- Delafield debt sold at 1.3% interest (0)
- Prairie View holds Cookies for Kids’ Cancer bake sale (0)
- OHS girls softball team wins league title (0)
- Blue Sox only undefeated LOL West team (0)
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts