Organizers for the Mukwonago Jack-O-Lantern Jaunt said they received a record number of jack-o-lanterns delivered for the event which runs Friday and Saturday, Oct. 15 and 16 in Field Park at the corner of Highways 83 and NN.
People can drive through to look at pumpkins from 6 to 7 p.m. each day and walk through from 7 to 10 p.m. An outdoor movie will be shown at 8 p.m. each night.
Cost of admission is $1. Proceeds benefit the Mukwonago Food Pantry and the Mukwonago Community Library Expansion Fund.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts