The fifth annual Pink Ribbon Breast Cancer Awareness Event will be held on Oct. 20 from 6 to 8 p.m. at the Woodhouse day spa in Mukwonago on Chelsey Lynn Parkway.
The event will feature guest speakers and informational booths along with raffles, a silent auction and other specials.
All proceeds from the event benefit the Southeastern Regional Breast Care Fund.
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts