The fifth annual Pink Ribbon Breast Cancer Awareness Event will be held on Oct. 20 from 6 to 8 p.m. at the Woodhouse day spa in Mukwonago on Chelsey Lynn Parkway.
The event will feature guest speakers and informational booths along with raffles, a silent auction and other specials.
All proceeds from the event benefit the Southeastern Regional Breast Care Fund.
- Fatal crash in Town of Mukwonago Tuesday evening (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts