The fifth annual Pink Ribbon Breast Cancer Awareness Event will be held on Oct. 20 from 6 to 8 p.m. at the Woodhouse day spa in Mukwonago on Chelsey Lynn Parkway.
The event will feature guest speakers and informational booths along with raffles, a silent auction and other specials.
All proceeds from the event benefit the Southeastern Regional Breast Care Fund.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts