The fifth annual Pink Ribbon Breast Cancer Awareness Event will be held on Oct. 20 from 6 to 8 p.m. at the Woodhouse day spa in Mukwonago on Chelsey Lynn Parkway.
The event will feature guest speakers and informational booths along with raffles, a silent auction and other specials.
All proceeds from the event benefit the Southeastern Regional Breast Care Fund.
- Storytime returns to OPL next month (0)
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Bluegrass festival volunteers needed in East Troy (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- Design materials free for reuse at Green Design (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts