The fifth annual Pink Ribbon Breast Cancer Awareness Event will be held on Oct. 20 from 6 to 8 p.m. at the Woodhouse day spa in Mukwonago on Chelsey Lynn Parkway.
The event will feature guest speakers and informational booths along with raffles, a silent auction and other specials.
All proceeds from the event benefit the Southeastern Regional Breast Care Fund.
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- Board approves relocatable units (0)
- Weiss, Hawks win softball opener (0)
- Big Bend businesses battle construction (0)
- Farmer's Market vouchers for Seniors (0)
- Delafield debt sold at 1.3% interest (0)
- Prairie View holds Cookies for Kids’ Cancer bake sale (0)
- OHS girls softball team wins league title (0)
- Blue Sox only undefeated LOL West team (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts