Arrowhead man-handled Catholic Memorial on Wednesday night at Carroll University, 24-6, earning a share of the Classic 8 Conference football title.
The teams both entered the meeting with 5-1 ledgers, tied with Waukesha West atop the standings. But Memorial's only points came in the final 20 seconds of play. Meanwhile, Ryan Saeger capped three drives with short touchdown runs, Drew Meyer added a field goal and the Warhawks came away with a sixth straight victory.
Assuming Waukesha West tops winless Waukesha North on Wednesday, the Wolverines and Warhawks will share the title with 6-1 marks in league play. West defeated Arrowhead for last year's league crown.
For updates from Stevens Point inside the WIAA war room as the playoff brackets come together Friday morning, visit the Preps Alcove on Twitter.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts