FM106 deejay Karen Dalessandro talks about her Check Ups For Chicks program that will provide 50 women who can't afford mammograms with an annual screening at a Mega Mammogram Party at Aurora Womens Pavillion on Oct. 22. Dalessandro was part of of the fifth annual Pink Ribbon Event at Woodhouse Day Spa on Oct. 20.
Proceeds from the event will benefit the Southeastern Regional Breast Care Fund.
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Bluegrass festival volunteers needed in East Troy (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Six ribbon cuttings in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- Mukwonago Chief hosts 125th Birthday Party tomorrow (0)
- Design materials free for reuse at Green Design (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts