FM106 deejay Karen Dalessandro talks about her Check Ups For Chicks program that will provide 50 women who can't afford mammograms with an annual screening at a Mega Mammogram Party at Aurora Womens Pavillion on Oct. 22. Dalessandro was part of of the fifth annual Pink Ribbon Event at Woodhouse Day Spa on Oct. 20.
Proceeds from the event will benefit the Southeastern Regional Breast Care Fund.
- Sheriff's lieutenant resigns, state authorities refer charges to D.A. (0)
- Simple Hope packathon held at Mukwonago High School (0)
- Waterford man struck, killed on Highway 83 (0)
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts