FM106 deejay Karen Dalessandro talks about her Check Ups For Chicks program that will provide 50 women who can't afford mammograms with an annual screening at a Mega Mammogram Party at Aurora Womens Pavillion on Oct. 22. Dalessandro was part of of the fifth annual Pink Ribbon Event at Woodhouse Day Spa on Oct. 20.
Proceeds from the event will benefit the Southeastern Regional Breast Care Fund.
- Citizens seek to block Milwaukee Street project (0)
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- Board approves relocatable units (0)
- Weiss, Hawks win softball opener (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts