FM106 deejay Karen Dalessandro talks about her Check Ups For Chicks program that will provide 50 women who can't afford mammograms with an annual screening at a Mega Mammogram Party at Aurora Womens Pavillion on Oct. 22. Dalessandro was part of of the fifth annual Pink Ribbon Event at Woodhouse Day Spa on Oct. 20.
Proceeds from the event will benefit the Southeastern Regional Breast Care Fund.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts