FM106 deejay Karen Dalessandro talks about her Check Ups For Chicks program that will provide 50 women who can't afford mammograms with an annual screening at a Mega Mammogram Party at Aurora Womens Pavillion on Oct. 22. Dalessandro was part of of the fifth annual Pink Ribbon Event at Woodhouse Day Spa on Oct. 20.
Proceeds from the event will benefit the Southeastern Regional Breast Care Fund.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts