Fifteen local organizations that work to improve the quality of life in the Oconomowoc community were awarded grants from the Oconomowoc Area Foundation at its annual event last night.
More than $190,000 was awarded in keeping with the Foundation's mission to support five areas: caring for children, developing youth, helping those in need, preserving our environment and enriching the community economically and culturally.
Recipients of this year's grants are: Lake Area Free Clinic, Lutheran Homes of Oconomowoc, Oconomowoc Area Senior Center, Oconomowoc Arts Center, Oconomowoc High School, Oconomowoc Public Education Foundation, Oconomowoc Scholarship Fund, Oconomowoc Soccer Association, Park Lawn Elementary School, St. jerome's, Wisconsin Philharmonic, Wildlife in Need, Friends of Imagination Station, and YMCA at Pabst Farms.
- Put some Spring in your step this weekend (0)
- KM softball team upsets No. 1 seed (0)
- Citizens seek to block Milwaukee Street project (0)
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts