A 40-year-old Village of Hartland man is dead tonight after a rollover crash on Hwy 16 in the City of Pewaukee.
An eight-month-old baby was also found strapped into a car seat in the man's SUV after the rollover crash just west of Capitol Dr. near Ryan Rd. The baby was flown by Flight for Life to Children's Hospital of Wisconsin in Wauwatosa and is expected to be OK.
The man, presumed to be the child's father, was pronounced dead at the scene after being ejected from the vehicle.
All lanes of traffic in both directions on Hwy 16 were blocked as a result of the accident. The crash occurred before 4 p.m. and caused major delays during the afternoon rush hour.
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts