A 40-year-old Village of Hartland man is dead tonight after a rollover crash on Hwy 16 in the City of Pewaukee.
An eight-month-old baby was also found strapped into a car seat in the man's SUV after the rollover crash just west of Capitol Dr. near Ryan Rd. The baby was flown by Flight for Life to Children's Hospital of Wisconsin in Wauwatosa and is expected to be OK.
The man, presumed to be the child's father, was pronounced dead at the scene after being ejected from the vehicle.
All lanes of traffic in both directions on Hwy 16 were blocked as a result of the accident. The crash occurred before 4 p.m. and caused major delays during the afternoon rush hour.
- Waterford man struck, killed on Highway 83 (0)
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts