A 40-year-old Village of Hartland man is dead tonight after a rollover crash on Hwy 16 in the City of Pewaukee.
An eight-month-old baby was also found strapped into a car seat in the man's SUV after the rollover crash just west of Capitol Dr. near Ryan Rd. The baby was flown by Flight for Life to Children's Hospital of Wisconsin in Wauwatosa and is expected to be OK.
The man, presumed to be the child's father, was pronounced dead at the scene after being ejected from the vehicle.
All lanes of traffic in both directions on Hwy 16 were blocked as a result of the accident. The crash occurred before 4 p.m. and caused major delays during the afternoon rush hour.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts