A 40-year-old Village of Hartland man is dead tonight after a rollover crash on Hwy 16 in the City of Pewaukee.
An eight-month-old baby was also found strapped into a car seat in the man's SUV after the rollover crash just west of Capitol Dr. near Ryan Rd. The baby was flown by Flight for Life to Children's Hospital of Wisconsin in Wauwatosa and is expected to be OK.
The man, presumed to be the child's father, was pronounced dead at the scene after being ejected from the vehicle.
All lanes of traffic in both directions on Hwy 16 were blocked as a result of the accident. The crash occurred before 4 p.m. and caused major delays during the afternoon rush hour.
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- Tee time (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts