A 40-year-old Village of Hartland man is dead tonight after a rollover crash on Hwy 16 in the City of Pewaukee.
An eight-month-old baby was also found strapped into a car seat in the man's SUV after the rollover crash just west of Capitol Dr. near Ryan Rd. The baby was flown by Flight for Life to Children's Hospital of Wisconsin in Wauwatosa and is expected to be OK.
The man, presumed to be the child's father, was pronounced dead at the scene after being ejected from the vehicle.
All lanes of traffic in both directions on Hwy 16 were blocked as a result of the accident. The crash occurred before 4 p.m. and caused major delays during the afternoon rush hour.
- OHS girls softball team wins league title (0)
- Blue Sox only undefeated LOL West team (0)
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts