The Seidel sisters of University Lake School in Hartland both qualified for this Satuday's WIAA state meet in Wisconsin Rapids by finishing first and second at the Division 3 sectional at UW-Parkside on Saturday.
Junior Molly Seidel, the two-year defending Division 3 state champion, won the sectional title with a 4,000-meter time of 13:42, the fastest time in the state. Her sister, Isabel, just a freshman, took second with a time of 15:34.
The top five finishers from nonqualifying teams earn state tournament berths.
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Bluegrass festival volunteers needed in East Troy (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Six ribbon cuttings in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- Mukwonago Chief hosts 125th Birthday Party tomorrow (0)
- Design materials free for reuse at Green Design (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts