The Seidel sisters of University Lake School in Hartland both qualified for this Satuday's WIAA state meet in Wisconsin Rapids by finishing first and second at the Division 3 sectional at UW-Parkside on Saturday.
Junior Molly Seidel, the two-year defending Division 3 state champion, won the sectional title with a 4,000-meter time of 13:42, the fastest time in the state. Her sister, Isabel, just a freshman, took second with a time of 15:34.
The top five finishers from nonqualifying teams earn state tournament berths.
- Mukwonago observes Memorial Day (0)
- Put some Spring in your step this weekend (0)
- KM softball team upsets No. 1 seed (0)
- Citizens seek to block Milwaukee Street project (0)
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts