Traffic was re-directed around the area of Summit Avenue and Armour Road yesterday morning at 7:40 a.m. after a vehicle struck an electric pole.
The pole was broken at ground level, causing sparking. Workers were on the scene until 1:30 p.m. repairing the damage. No injuries resulted from the accident.
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts