The drivers of the two vehicles that crashed Thursday morning on Highway 83, just north of North Lake, have been identified.
Law enforcement officials say the driver of a blue pickup truck, Kevin Seering, 29, of Mayville, crossed the center line about 9:15 a.m., and collided head-on with a semi-trailer driven by 20-year-old Troy Stephens of New Berlin.
Seering was taken by Flight for Life to Froedtert Hospital in Milwaukee; Stephens was taken to Waukesha Memorial Hospital for treament of injuries sustained in the crash.
The accident remain under investigation by the Waukesha County Sheriff Department.
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts