The drivers of the two vehicles that crashed Thursday morning on Highway 83, just north of North Lake, have been identified.
Law enforcement officials say the driver of a blue pickup truck, Kevin Seering, 29, of Mayville, crossed the center line about 9:15 a.m., and collided head-on with a semi-trailer driven by 20-year-old Troy Stephens of New Berlin.
Seering was taken by Flight for Life to Froedtert Hospital in Milwaukee; Stephens was taken to Waukesha Memorial Hospital for treament of injuries sustained in the crash.
The accident remain under investigation by the Waukesha County Sheriff Department.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts