The drivers of the two vehicles that crashed Thursday morning on Highway 83, just north of North Lake, have been identified.
Law enforcement officials say the driver of a blue pickup truck, Kevin Seering, 29, of Mayville, crossed the center line about 9:15 a.m., and collided head-on with a semi-trailer driven by 20-year-old Troy Stephens of New Berlin.
Seering was taken by Flight for Life to Froedtert Hospital in Milwaukee; Stephens was taken to Waukesha Memorial Hospital for treament of injuries sustained in the crash.
The accident remain under investigation by the Waukesha County Sheriff Department.
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- Tee time (0)
- Big Bend FD to hold pancake breakfast Sunday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts