The drivers of the two vehicles that crashed Thursday morning on Highway 83, just north of North Lake, have been identified.
Law enforcement officials say the driver of a blue pickup truck, Kevin Seering, 29, of Mayville, crossed the center line about 9:15 a.m., and collided head-on with a semi-trailer driven by 20-year-old Troy Stephens of New Berlin.
Seering was taken by Flight for Life to Froedtert Hospital in Milwaukee; Stephens was taken to Waukesha Memorial Hospital for treament of injuries sustained in the crash.
The accident remain under investigation by the Waukesha County Sheriff Department.
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts