The drivers of the two vehicles that crashed Thursday morning on Highway 83, just north of North Lake, have been identified.
Law enforcement officials say the driver of a blue pickup truck, Kevin Seering, 29, of Mayville, crossed the center line about 9:15 a.m., and collided head-on with a semi-trailer driven by 20-year-old Troy Stephens of New Berlin.
Seering was taken by Flight for Life to Froedtert Hospital in Milwaukee; Stephens was taken to Waukesha Memorial Hospital for treament of injuries sustained in the crash.
The accident remain under investigation by the Waukesha County Sheriff Department.
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Bluegrass festival volunteers needed in East Troy (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Six ribbon cuttings in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- Mukwonago Chief hosts 125th Birthday Party tomorrow (0)
- Design materials free for reuse at Green Design (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts