University Lake School phenom Molly Seidel ran to her third WIAA Division 3 cross country title Saturday at The Ridges golf course in Wisconsin Rapids, coasting with a time of 13:44. She finished a full minute and six seconds faster than second place.
Seidel's sister, Isabel, took eighth place anf posted the best finish of any freshman in the field. Seidel could become the first runner in state history to win four straight CC titles. No runner had negotiated the 4,000-kilometer course below 14 minutes in at least the past decade.
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- Town of Mukwonago police pushing for more protection in elementary schools (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts