University Lake School phenom Molly Seidel ran to her third WIAA Division 3 cross country title Saturday at The Ridges golf course in Wisconsin Rapids, coasting with a time of 13:44. She finished a full minute and six seconds faster than second place.
Seidel's sister, Isabel, took eighth place anf posted the best finish of any freshman in the field. Seidel could become the first runner in state history to win four straight CC titles. No runner had negotiated the 4,000-kilometer course below 14 minutes in at least the past decade.
- Hensler Field dedication highlights Mukwonago football game (0)
- Chocolate Factory to open tomorrow after Wednesday fire (0)
- Alternate routes recommended with Dousman road work (0)
- Trash pick-up adjusted in Wales for Labor Day (0)
- Special bird call donated to Lake Country chimney swift advocate (0)
- Electrical fire shuts down Seester's, Chocolate Factory in Pewaukee (0)
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts