University Lake School phenom Molly Seidel ran to her third WIAA Division 3 cross country title Saturday at The Ridges golf course in Wisconsin Rapids, coasting with a time of 13:44. She finished a full minute and six seconds faster than second place.
Seidel's sister, Isabel, took eighth place anf posted the best finish of any freshman in the field. Seidel could become the first runner in state history to win four straight CC titles. No runner had negotiated the 4,000-kilometer course below 14 minutes in at least the past decade.
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts