University Lake School phenom Molly Seidel ran to her third WIAA Division 3 cross country title Saturday at The Ridges golf course in Wisconsin Rapids, coasting with a time of 13:44. She finished a full minute and six seconds faster than second place.
Seidel's sister, Isabel, took eighth place anf posted the best finish of any freshman in the field. Seidel could become the first runner in state history to win four straight CC titles. No runner had negotiated the 4,000-kilometer course below 14 minutes in at least the past decade.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts