University Lake School phenom Molly Seidel ran to her third WIAA Division 3 cross country title Saturday at The Ridges golf course in Wisconsin Rapids, coasting with a time of 13:44. She finished a full minute and six seconds faster than second place.
Seidel's sister, Isabel, took eighth place anf posted the best finish of any freshman in the field. Seidel could become the first runner in state history to win four straight CC titles. No runner had negotiated the 4,000-kilometer course below 14 minutes in at least the past decade.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts