Village of Hartland – November has arrived and that means the winter parking restrictions are now in effect until March 31.
Parking will be prohibited on village streets between 2 a.m. and 8 a.m. Anyone who receives a notice to move their vehicle will have 6 hours to get the vehicle off the road before its towed.
Anyone wishing to park on the street must call 262-367-0358 ext. 400 after 3 p.m. each day to determine if parking will be allowed for the following morning.
Information on the restrictions is on the village’s Website: www.villageofhartland.com.
- OHS girls softball team wins league title (0)
- Blue Sox only undefeated LOL West team (0)
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts