Village of Hartland – November has arrived and that means the winter parking restrictions are now in effect until March 31.
Parking will be prohibited on village streets between 2 a.m. and 8 a.m. Anyone who receives a notice to move their vehicle will have 6 hours to get the vehicle off the road before its towed.
Anyone wishing to park on the street must call 262-367-0358 ext. 400 after 3 p.m. each day to determine if parking will be allowed for the following morning.
Information on the restrictions is on the village’s Website: www.villageofhartland.com.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts