Village of Hartland – November has arrived and that means the winter parking restrictions are now in effect until March 31.
Parking will be prohibited on village streets between 2 a.m. and 8 a.m. Anyone who receives a notice to move their vehicle will have 6 hours to get the vehicle off the road before its towed.
Anyone wishing to park on the street must call 262-367-0358 ext. 400 after 3 p.m. each day to determine if parking will be allowed for the following morning.
Information on the restrictions is on the village’s Website: www.villageofhartland.com.
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Magic is in the air at SummerStage (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- Town of Mukwonago police pushing for more protection in elementary schools (0)
- Merton edges Hartland in LOL West (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts