Village of Hartland – November has arrived and that means the winter parking restrictions are now in effect until March 31.
Parking will be prohibited on village streets between 2 a.m. and 8 a.m. Anyone who receives a notice to move their vehicle will have 6 hours to get the vehicle off the road before its towed.
Anyone wishing to park on the street must call 262-367-0358 ext. 400 after 3 p.m. each day to determine if parking will be allowed for the following morning.
Information on the restrictions is on the village’s Website: www.villageofhartland.com.
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Bluegrass festival volunteers needed in East Troy (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Six ribbon cuttings in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- Mukwonago Chief hosts 125th Birthday Party tomorrow (0)
- Design materials free for reuse at Green Design (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts