Village of Hartland – November has arrived and that means the winter parking restrictions are now in effect until March 31.
Parking will be prohibited on village streets between 2 a.m. and 8 a.m. Anyone who receives a notice to move their vehicle will have 6 hours to get the vehicle off the road before its towed.
Anyone wishing to park on the street must call 262-367-0358 ext. 400 after 3 p.m. each day to determine if parking will be allowed for the following morning.
Information on the restrictions is on the village’s Website: www.villageofhartland.com.
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts