Polls workers in the Town of Mukwonago saw a steady stream of voters Tuesday morning with about 100 residents voting in the first half hour.
Mary D'Amour gets a ballot from poll worker Barbara Griffin (top photo) and Steve Ikeler leaves a voting booth in the Town Hall Tuesday morning.
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- Tee time (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts