Polls workers in the Town of Mukwonago saw a steady stream of voters Tuesday morning with about 100 residents voting in the first half hour.
Mary D'Amour gets a ballot from poll worker Barbara Griffin (top photo) and Steve Ikeler leaves a voting booth in the Town Hall Tuesday morning.
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts