Polls workers in the Town of Mukwonago saw a steady stream of voters Tuesday morning with about 100 residents voting in the first half hour.
Mary D'Amour gets a ballot from poll worker Barbara Griffin (top photo) and Steve Ikeler leaves a voting booth in the Town Hall Tuesday morning.
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- Board approves relocatable units (0)
- Weiss, Hawks win softball opener (0)
- Big Bend businesses battle construction (0)
- Farmer's Market vouchers for Seniors (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts