UPDATE: School district residents approved the Pewaukee Schools referendum question with a final vote tally of 4344 "YES" votes (54 percent) to 3745 "NO" votes (46 percent).
The school district is now authorized to spend $16.45 million on major improvements to Pewaukee High School, including eight additonal classrooms, an expanded cafeteria, remodeling the fine and visual arts classrooms, remodeling the current gym into a reconfigured 700-seat auditorium and constructing a replacement gym.
The Village of Pewaukee is reporting 1883 "YES" votes versus 1579 "NO" votes for the Pewaukee School District's referendum question.
A "YES" vote would authorize the school district to spend $16.45 million to make major improvements to Pewaukee High School.
Stay tuned to Lake Country Watch for the final results from the City of Pewaukee's report.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts