UPDATE: School district residents approved the Pewaukee Schools referendum question with a final vote tally of 4344 "YES" votes (54 percent) to 3745 "NO" votes (46 percent).
The school district is now authorized to spend $16.45 million on major improvements to Pewaukee High School, including eight additonal classrooms, an expanded cafeteria, remodeling the fine and visual arts classrooms, remodeling the current gym into a reconfigured 700-seat auditorium and constructing a replacement gym.
The Village of Pewaukee is reporting 1883 "YES" votes versus 1579 "NO" votes for the Pewaukee School District's referendum question.
A "YES" vote would authorize the school district to spend $16.45 million to make major improvements to Pewaukee High School.
Stay tuned to Lake Country Watch for the final results from the City of Pewaukee's report.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts