UPDATE: School district residents approved the Pewaukee Schools referendum question with a final vote tally of 4344 "YES" votes (54 percent) to 3745 "NO" votes (46 percent).
The school district is now authorized to spend $16.45 million on major improvements to Pewaukee High School, including eight additonal classrooms, an expanded cafeteria, remodeling the fine and visual arts classrooms, remodeling the current gym into a reconfigured 700-seat auditorium and constructing a replacement gym.
The Village of Pewaukee is reporting 1883 "YES" votes versus 1579 "NO" votes for the Pewaukee School District's referendum question.
A "YES" vote would authorize the school district to spend $16.45 million to make major improvements to Pewaukee High School.
Stay tuned to Lake Country Watch for the final results from the City of Pewaukee's report.
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Bluegrass festival volunteers needed in East Troy (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Six ribbon cuttings in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- Mukwonago Chief hosts 125th Birthday Party tomorrow (0)
- Design materials free for reuse at Green Design (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts