UPDATE: School district residents approved the Pewaukee Schools referendum question with a final vote tally of 4344 "YES" votes (54 percent) to 3745 "NO" votes (46 percent).
The school district is now authorized to spend $16.45 million on major improvements to Pewaukee High School, including eight additonal classrooms, an expanded cafeteria, remodeling the fine and visual arts classrooms, remodeling the current gym into a reconfigured 700-seat auditorium and constructing a replacement gym.
The Village of Pewaukee is reporting 1883 "YES" votes versus 1579 "NO" votes for the Pewaukee School District's referendum question.
A "YES" vote would authorize the school district to spend $16.45 million to make major improvements to Pewaukee High School.
Stay tuned to Lake Country Watch for the final results from the City of Pewaukee's report.
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts