UPDATE: School district residents approved the Pewaukee Schools referendum question with a final vote tally of 4344 "YES" votes (54 percent) to 3745 "NO" votes (46 percent).
The school district is now authorized to spend $16.45 million on major improvements to Pewaukee High School, including eight additonal classrooms, an expanded cafeteria, remodeling the fine and visual arts classrooms, remodeling the current gym into a reconfigured 700-seat auditorium and constructing a replacement gym.
The Village of Pewaukee is reporting 1883 "YES" votes versus 1579 "NO" votes for the Pewaukee School District's referendum question.
A "YES" vote would authorize the school district to spend $16.45 million to make major improvements to Pewaukee High School.
Stay tuned to Lake Country Watch for the final results from the City of Pewaukee's report.
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts