City of Pewaukee residents voted to approve an advisory referendum question on merging the City and Village of Pewaukee.
Voters approved the measure, which asked "As residents in the City of Pewaukee, would you be in favor of merging communities with the Village of Pewaukee to create one municipality...if residents can realize utility and property tax savings?"
The question received 4513 "YES" votes (64 percent) to 2582 "NO" votes (36 percent).
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts