The Elegant Farmer at Highways ES and J in Mukwonago hosts its annual Giving Thanks Days, Saturday and Sunday, Nov. 13 and 14, to benefit local food pantries. The Elegant Farmer invites all to come in to purchase their Thanksgiving pies early and they will donate $3 for each eight-inch or larger pie purchased. Area food pantries that will benefit from this fundraiser are The Mukwonago Community Kitchen Cupboard and Food Pantry, Kettle Moraine Food Pantry, Food Pantry of Waukesha County, East Troy Food Pantry, The Waukesha Salvation Army and Eagle Community Food Pantry.
To entice your support of Giving Thanks Days, the Elegant Farmer offers its signature Apple Pie Baked in a Paper Bag and other pies including pumpkin, caramel apple, cranberry walnut and more. To make your Thanksgiving meal complete, they also offer fresh, local turkey, fresh cranberries baked breads, blue ribbon cheeses and many other specialty items.
The Elegant Farmer is open year round 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. For more information call (262) 363-6770 or visit www.elegantfarmer.com.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts