All Kettle Moraine area seniors, 55 and older, are invited to join the Golden Lasers’ next meeting on Friday, Nov. 19 at the Brandybrook Community Center located at S11W29980 Summit Ave, Waukesha.
A meal will be served at 11:30 a.m. The cost of the meal is $4.
To make a reservation, please contact the Community Education Office at (262) 968-6273 ext. 5326.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts