A South Milwaukee man died after collapsing while running in the St. Jerome Run/Walk event held Saturday in Oconomowoc.
Pastor of St. Jerome Church Father John Yockey said the man, 54--year-old Greg Nowak, collapsed about 9:30 a.m., just 40 feet from the finish line. The veteran runner was racing with two nurses and an EMT, who immediately performed CPR on him until an ambulance arrived on the scene to transport him to Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital.
- Anti-Walmart protesters pack Oconomowoc City Council meeting (0)
- Kettle Moraine moves to 12-0 (0)
- Dousman teen charged with hit-and-run after underage drinking party (0)
- Early meeting, full agenda for Village of Mukwonago (0)
- Last stand for Indian mascot in Mukwonago (3)
- Waukesha man arrested in Chicago “high drug area,” charged with Vernon home burglary (0)
- Todarello commits to Arkansas (0)
- Merton Avenue ramp closed (0)
- KM basbeall team is 10-0 (0)
- Lots of rain in the LC (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts