A South Milwaukee man died after collapsing while running in the St. Jerome Run/Walk event held Saturday in Oconomowoc.
Pastor of St. Jerome Church Father John Yockey said the man, 54--year-old Greg Nowak, collapsed about 9:30 a.m., just 40 feet from the finish line. The veteran runner was racing with two nurses and an EMT, who immediately performed CPR on him until an ambulance arrived on the scene to transport him to Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital.
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts