A South Milwaukee man died after collapsing while running in the St. Jerome Run/Walk event held Saturday in Oconomowoc.
Pastor of St. Jerome Church Father John Yockey said the man, 54--year-old Greg Nowak, collapsed about 9:30 a.m., just 40 feet from the finish line. The veteran runner was racing with two nurses and an EMT, who immediately performed CPR on him until an ambulance arrived on the scene to transport him to Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital.
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- Tee time (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts