Arrowhead linebacker Derek Landisch was named the state's Defensive Player of the Year by the Wisconsin Football Coaches Association, which released All-State football teams today.
Landisch, who helped the Warhawks finish 9-2 this season and take a share of the Classic 8 Conference, will play for the University of Wisconsin next fall.
Sussex Hamilton defensive end Cameron Clinton-Earl, Pewaukee linebacker Derek Watt and Arrowhead kicker Drew Meyer were also named All-State. Kettle Moraine assistant coach Greg Vock, after whom the KM football field was named earlier this year, was named one of the Assistant Coaches of the Year.
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- Tee time (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts