Arrowhead linebacker Derek Landisch was named the state's Defensive Player of the Year by the Wisconsin Football Coaches Association, which released All-State football teams today.
Landisch, who helped the Warhawks finish 9-2 this season and take a share of the Classic 8 Conference, will play for the University of Wisconsin next fall.
Sussex Hamilton defensive end Cameron Clinton-Earl, Pewaukee linebacker Derek Watt and Arrowhead kicker Drew Meyer were also named All-State. Kettle Moraine assistant coach Greg Vock, after whom the KM football field was named earlier this year, was named one of the Assistant Coaches of the Year.
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts