Arrowhead linebacker Derek Landisch was named the state's Defensive Player of the Year by the Wisconsin Football Coaches Association, which released All-State football teams today.
Landisch, who helped the Warhawks finish 9-2 this season and take a share of the Classic 8 Conference, will play for the University of Wisconsin next fall.
Sussex Hamilton defensive end Cameron Clinton-Earl, Pewaukee linebacker Derek Watt and Arrowhead kicker Drew Meyer were also named All-State. Kettle Moraine assistant coach Greg Vock, after whom the KM football field was named earlier this year, was named one of the Assistant Coaches of the Year.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts