Arrowhead linebacker Derek Landisch was named the state's Defensive Player of the Year by the Wisconsin Football Coaches Association, which released All-State football teams today.
Landisch, who helped the Warhawks finish 9-2 this season and take a share of the Classic 8 Conference, will play for the University of Wisconsin next fall.
Sussex Hamilton defensive end Cameron Clinton-Earl, Pewaukee linebacker Derek Watt and Arrowhead kicker Drew Meyer were also named All-State. Kettle Moraine assistant coach Greg Vock, after whom the KM football field was named earlier this year, was named one of the Assistant Coaches of the Year.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts