Arrowhead linebacker Derek Landisch was named the state's Defensive Player of the Year by the Wisconsin Football Coaches Association, which released All-State football teams today.
Landisch, who helped the Warhawks finish 9-2 this season and take a share of the Classic 8 Conference, will play for the University of Wisconsin next fall.
Sussex Hamilton defensive end Cameron Clinton-Earl, Pewaukee linebacker Derek Watt and Arrowhead kicker Drew Meyer were also named All-State. Kettle Moraine assistant coach Greg Vock, after whom the KM football field was named earlier this year, was named one of the Assistant Coaches of the Year.
- New school planned for 2015-16 school year (0)
- Flying fun, festivals and more this weekend (0)
- AngelsGrace Hospice's 10th anniversary celebration (0)
- Closures expected on Highway 83 this weekend (0)
- Dock diving competition for dogs on Sunday, Aug. 24 (0)
- Storytime returns to OPL next month (0)
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts