Mukwonago Fire Chief Jeff Rolfe and Town of Mukwonago Treasurer Diane Steinke have both resigned.
Rolfe's resignation was announced at last night's Budget Hearing. He's resignation is effective Jan. 11.
"It's unfortunate we're going to lose a good Chief," said Town Board Supervisor Tom Stefanowski.
Steinke will be resigning effective Dec. 3. The clerk and treasurer's positions were changed from elected to appointed at the town's annual meeting effective next April. The board is currently interviewing for a combined administrator/clerk/treasurer position.
"I would like to thank everyone who has supported me in the past years" said Steinke in a written statement.
- Trash pick-up adjusted in Wales for Labor Day (0)
- Special bird call donated to Lake Country chimney swift advocate (0)
- Electrical fire shuts down Seester's, Chocolate Factory in Pewaukee (0)
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- Give a pint, get a pint at Mukwonago community blood drive (0)
- Cushing will receive MOH (0)
- Fourth charter school set to open in Kettle Moraine School District (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts