Mukwonago Fire Chief Jeff Rolfe and Town of Mukwonago Treasurer Diane Steinke have both resigned.
Rolfe's resignation was announced at last night's Budget Hearing. He's resignation is effective Jan. 11.
"It's unfortunate we're going to lose a good Chief," said Town Board Supervisor Tom Stefanowski.
Steinke will be resigning effective Dec. 3. The clerk and treasurer's positions were changed from elected to appointed at the town's annual meeting effective next April. The board is currently interviewing for a combined administrator/clerk/treasurer position.
"I would like to thank everyone who has supported me in the past years" said Steinke in a written statement.
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- Kettle Moraine High School nationally certified for PLTW (0)
- Oconomowoc couple charged with home break-in (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts