Mukwonago Fire Chief Jeff Rolfe and Town of Mukwonago Treasurer Diane Steinke have both resigned.
Rolfe's resignation was announced at last night's Budget Hearing. He's resignation is effective Jan. 11.
"It's unfortunate we're going to lose a good Chief," said Town Board Supervisor Tom Stefanowski.
Steinke will be resigning effective Dec. 3. The clerk and treasurer's positions were changed from elected to appointed at the town's annual meeting effective next April. The board is currently interviewing for a combined administrator/clerk/treasurer position.
"I would like to thank everyone who has supported me in the past years" said Steinke in a written statement.
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts