Mukwonago Fire Chief Jeff Rolfe and Town of Mukwonago Treasurer Diane Steinke have both resigned.
Rolfe's resignation was announced at last night's Budget Hearing. He's resignation is effective Jan. 11.
"It's unfortunate we're going to lose a good Chief," said Town Board Supervisor Tom Stefanowski.
Steinke will be resigning effective Dec. 3. The clerk and treasurer's positions were changed from elected to appointed at the town's annual meeting effective next April. The board is currently interviewing for a combined administrator/clerk/treasurer position.
"I would like to thank everyone who has supported me in the past years" said Steinke in a written statement.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts