Mukwonago Fire Chief Jeff Rolfe and Town of Mukwonago Treasurer Diane Steinke have both resigned.
Rolfe's resignation was announced at last night's Budget Hearing. He's resignation is effective Jan. 11.
"It's unfortunate we're going to lose a good Chief," said Town Board Supervisor Tom Stefanowski.
Steinke will be resigning effective Dec. 3. The clerk and treasurer's positions were changed from elected to appointed at the town's annual meeting effective next April. The board is currently interviewing for a combined administrator/clerk/treasurer position.
"I would like to thank everyone who has supported me in the past years" said Steinke in a written statement.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts