One of the most recognizable signs of Christmas is light. As the holiday nears, the night fills with sparkling, twinkling lights on homes and trees, shrubs and lawn ornaments.
But no where in the whole state are there more holiday lights than at the Country Christmas drive-through light display now open at Country Springs Hotel and Conference Center in Waukesha.
In its 15th year, the display features over a million holiday lights festively displayed over 40 acres of countryside. After feasting your eyes from the comfort of your car, stretch your legs and visit the Christmas Village and the fabulous model train wending its way through the town. You’ll also be able to purchase some concessions before heading over to The Streets of Bethlehem and the incredible life-size Fontanini nativity that’s a replica of the one in the Vatican.
Country Springs is located at 2810 Golf Road in Waukesha off of I-94. Cost for the display is $15 per carload. Hours are 5 to 9 p.m. Sunday through Thursdays and 5 to 10 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays and holidays.
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More on s-l-o-w commute (0)
- Meet Waukesha County Supervisor District 24 candidate (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts