One of the most recognizable signs of Christmas is light. As the holiday nears, the night fills with sparkling, twinkling lights on homes and trees, shrubs and lawn ornaments.
But no where in the whole state are there more holiday lights than at the Country Christmas drive-through light display now open at Country Springs Hotel and Conference Center in Waukesha.
In its 15th year, the display features over a million holiday lights festively displayed over 40 acres of countryside. After feasting your eyes from the comfort of your car, stretch your legs and visit the Christmas Village and the fabulous model train wending its way through the town. You’ll also be able to purchase some concessions before heading over to The Streets of Bethlehem and the incredible life-size Fontanini nativity that’s a replica of the one in the Vatican.
Country Springs is located at 2810 Golf Road in Waukesha off of I-94. Cost for the display is $15 per carload. Hours are 5 to 9 p.m. Sunday through Thursdays and 5 to 10 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays and holidays.
- Meeting to discus possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts