One of the most recognizable signs of Christmas is light. As the holiday nears, the night fills with sparkling, twinkling lights on homes and trees, shrubs and lawn ornaments.
But no where in the whole state are there more holiday lights than at the Country Christmas drive-through light display now open at Country Springs Hotel and Conference Center in Waukesha.
In its 15th year, the display features over a million holiday lights festively displayed over 40 acres of countryside. After feasting your eyes from the comfort of your car, stretch your legs and visit the Christmas Village and the fabulous model train wending its way through the town. You’ll also be able to purchase some concessions before heading over to The Streets of Bethlehem and the incredible life-size Fontanini nativity that’s a replica of the one in the Vatican.
Country Springs is located at 2810 Golf Road in Waukesha off of I-94. Cost for the display is $15 per carload. Hours are 5 to 9 p.m. Sunday through Thursdays and 5 to 10 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays and holidays.
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Bluegrass festival volunteers needed in East Troy (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Six ribbon cuttings in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- Mukwonago Chief hosts 125th Birthday Party tomorrow (0)
- Design materials free for reuse at Green Design (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts