One of the most recognizable signs of Christmas is light. As the holiday nears, the night fills with sparkling, twinkling lights on homes and trees, shrubs and lawn ornaments.
But no where in the whole state are there more holiday lights than at the Country Christmas drive-through light display now open at Country Springs Hotel and Conference Center in Waukesha.
In its 15th year, the display features over a million holiday lights festively displayed over 40 acres of countryside. After feasting your eyes from the comfort of your car, stretch your legs and visit the Christmas Village and the fabulous model train wending its way through the town. You’ll also be able to purchase some concessions before heading over to The Streets of Bethlehem and the incredible life-size Fontanini nativity that’s a replica of the one in the Vatican.
Country Springs is located at 2810 Golf Road in Waukesha off of I-94. Cost for the display is $15 per carload. Hours are 5 to 9 p.m. Sunday through Thursdays and 5 to 10 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays and holidays.
- Mukwonago observes Memorial Day (0)
- Put some Spring in your step this weekend (0)
- KM softball team upsets No. 1 seed (0)
- Citizens seek to block Milwaukee Street project (0)
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts