Pewaukee's varsity girls basketball team rallied back from a 17-12 deficit in the first half to defeat Arrowhead at Oak Creek Saturday afternoon, 41-33. The score was tied at 21 going into the fourth period.
Emily Wirth fired in 17 points for the Pirates, scoring 11 of those in the decisive fourth quarter. Jenny Smith led Arrowhead with 9 points.
The game was the first of the season for both teams.
- OHS girls softball team wins league title (0)
- Blue Sox only undefeated LOL West team (0)
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts