Pewaukee's varsity girls basketball team rallied back from a 17-12 deficit in the first half to defeat Arrowhead at Oak Creek Saturday afternoon, 41-33. The score was tied at 21 going into the fourth period.
Emily Wirth fired in 17 points for the Pirates, scoring 11 of those in the decisive fourth quarter. Jenny Smith led Arrowhead with 9 points.
The game was the first of the season for both teams.
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts