Pewaukee's varsity girls basketball team rallied back from a 17-12 deficit in the first half to defeat Arrowhead at Oak Creek Saturday afternoon, 41-33. The score was tied at 21 going into the fourth period.
Emily Wirth fired in 17 points for the Pirates, scoring 11 of those in the decisive fourth quarter. Jenny Smith led Arrowhead with 9 points.
The game was the first of the season for both teams.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts