Pewaukee's varsity girls basketball team rallied back from a 17-12 deficit in the first half to defeat Arrowhead at Oak Creek Saturday afternoon, 41-33. The score was tied at 21 going into the fourth period.
Emily Wirth fired in 17 points for the Pirates, scoring 11 of those in the decisive fourth quarter. Jenny Smith led Arrowhead with 9 points.
The game was the first of the season for both teams.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts