Delafield Fine Foods closed its doors today, Saturday, Dec. 4, reports JSOnline. The upscale grocery store specialzed infresh locally grown products, cooking classes and "meals on the go."
The store originally known as Gaglianos was owned by Cerillo Foods before Susie and Jason Steiner of the Steinergroup of Cudahy took over operations earlier this year and full ownership in July 2010.
A letter from the Delafield Fine Foods Team on the door stated, "It is with regret we must inform you that Delafield Fine Foods will be closing permanently Dec. 4, 2010." They thanked the patrons for support and loyalty and were "saddened and disappointed" about the closing.
The Steiners own several buildings in downtown Delafield and stated that they are throughly committed to the area and "don't want the closing of the store to send the wrong message."
Questions should be directed to Nathan Schroeder of the Steinergroup at (414) 766-9575.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts