Delafield Fine Foods closed its doors today, Saturday, Dec. 4, reports JSOnline. The upscale grocery store specialzed infresh locally grown products, cooking classes and "meals on the go."
The store originally known as Gaglianos was owned by Cerillo Foods before Susie and Jason Steiner of the Steinergroup of Cudahy took over operations earlier this year and full ownership in July 2010.
A letter from the Delafield Fine Foods Team on the door stated, "It is with regret we must inform you that Delafield Fine Foods will be closing permanently Dec. 4, 2010." They thanked the patrons for support and loyalty and were "saddened and disappointed" about the closing.
The Steiners own several buildings in downtown Delafield and stated that they are throughly committed to the area and "don't want the closing of the store to send the wrong message."
Questions should be directed to Nathan Schroeder of the Steinergroup at (414) 766-9575.
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts