Delafield Fine Foods closed its doors today, Saturday, Dec. 4, reports JSOnline. The upscale grocery store specialzed infresh locally grown products, cooking classes and "meals on the go."
The store originally known as Gaglianos was owned by Cerillo Foods before Susie and Jason Steiner of the Steinergroup of Cudahy took over operations earlier this year and full ownership in July 2010.
A letter from the Delafield Fine Foods Team on the door stated, "It is with regret we must inform you that Delafield Fine Foods will be closing permanently Dec. 4, 2010." They thanked the patrons for support and loyalty and were "saddened and disappointed" about the closing.
The Steiners own several buildings in downtown Delafield and stated that they are throughly committed to the area and "don't want the closing of the store to send the wrong message."
Questions should be directed to Nathan Schroeder of the Steinergroup at (414) 766-9575.
- It's a beautiful day for a Farmer's Market (0)
- Stay informed, recycle more in Waukesha County (0)
- Islamic Society speaker presents at Mukwonago church tonight (0)
- Anti-Walmart protesters pack Oconomowoc City Council meeting (0)
- Kettle Moraine moves to 12-0 (0)
- Dousman teen charged with hit-and-run after underage drinking party (0)
- Early meeting, full agenda for Village of Mukwonago (0)
- Last stand for Indian mascot in Mukwonago (3)
- Waukesha man arrested in Chicago “high drug area,” charged with Vernon home burglary (0)
- Todarello commits to Arkansas (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts