The Town of East Troy Police Department released a sketch on Sunday of a man wanted for an attempted home invasion on Thursday.
Police said that a man armed with a handgun knocked at a house on Walnut Street in the Miramar subdivision on Dec. 2. When the resident answered the door, the man pointed the handgun at the person and then fled.
According to police reports, the man is described as 16 to 20 years old, about 6 feet tall with ear-length brown hair and some facial hair. He was wearing blue jeans, a dark blue down-type winter coat and gray tennis shoes.
The East Troy School District went on external lockdown as a precaution because of the invasion and the age of the suspect, according to police.
Anyone with any information is asked to call the East Troy police at (262) 642-3700.
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- Tee time (0)
- Big Bend FD to hold pancake breakfast Sunday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts