The Town of East Troy Police Department released a sketch on Sunday of a man wanted for an attempted home invasion on Thursday.
Police said that a man armed with a handgun knocked at a house on Walnut Street in the Miramar subdivision on Dec. 2. When the resident answered the door, the man pointed the handgun at the person and then fled.
According to police reports, the man is described as 16 to 20 years old, about 6 feet tall with ear-length brown hair and some facial hair. He was wearing blue jeans, a dark blue down-type winter coat and gray tennis shoes.
The East Troy School District went on external lockdown as a precaution because of the invasion and the age of the suspect, according to police.
Anyone with any information is asked to call the East Troy police at (262) 642-3700.
- Delafield debt sold at 1.3% interest (0)
- Prairie View holds Cookies for Kids’ Cancer bake sale (0)
- OHS girls softball team wins league title (0)
- Blue Sox only undefeated LOL West team (0)
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts