The Town of East Troy Police Department released a sketch on Sunday of a man wanted for an attempted home invasion on Thursday.
Police said that a man armed with a handgun knocked at a house on Walnut Street in the Miramar subdivision on Dec. 2. When the resident answered the door, the man pointed the handgun at the person and then fled.
According to police reports, the man is described as 16 to 20 years old, about 6 feet tall with ear-length brown hair and some facial hair. He was wearing blue jeans, a dark blue down-type winter coat and gray tennis shoes.
The East Troy School District went on external lockdown as a precaution because of the invasion and the age of the suspect, according to police.
Anyone with any information is asked to call the East Troy police at (262) 642-3700.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts