The Arrowhead boys basketball team easily bypassed the first hurdle in the Classic 8 Conference season, topping Mukwonago at AHS on Tuesday night, 75-53.
Sophomore Kenny Finco enjoyed a breakout performance by scoring 18 points, and senior Charlie Fischer finished with 17. The Indians were led by senior Derek Hasanoglu, who tallied 25 points and 7 rebounds.
Austin Brinkman added 9 points for the Indians.
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- MHS grads raise awareness for homeless vets (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- Delafield Mayor office hours (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts