The Arrowhead boys basketball team easily bypassed the first hurdle in the Classic 8 Conference season, topping Mukwonago at AHS on Tuesday night, 75-53.
Sophomore Kenny Finco enjoyed a breakout performance by scoring 18 points, and senior Charlie Fischer finished with 17. The Indians were led by senior Derek Hasanoglu, who tallied 25 points and 7 rebounds.
Austin Brinkman added 9 points for the Indians.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts