The Arrowhead boys basketball team easily bypassed the first hurdle in the Classic 8 Conference season, topping Mukwonago at AHS on Tuesday night, 75-53.
Sophomore Kenny Finco enjoyed a breakout performance by scoring 18 points, and senior Charlie Fischer finished with 17. The Indians were led by senior Derek Hasanoglu, who tallied 25 points and 7 rebounds.
Austin Brinkman added 9 points for the Indians.
- Waterford man struck, killed on Highway 83 (0)
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts