The Arrowhead boys basketball team easily bypassed the first hurdle in the Classic 8 Conference season, topping Mukwonago at AHS on Tuesday night, 75-53.
Sophomore Kenny Finco enjoyed a breakout performance by scoring 18 points, and senior Charlie Fischer finished with 17. The Indians were led by senior Derek Hasanoglu, who tallied 25 points and 7 rebounds.
Austin Brinkman added 9 points for the Indians.
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts