The Arrowhead boys basketball team easily bypassed the first hurdle in the Classic 8 Conference season, topping Mukwonago at AHS on Tuesday night, 75-53.
Sophomore Kenny Finco enjoyed a breakout performance by scoring 18 points, and senior Charlie Fischer finished with 17. The Indians were led by senior Derek Hasanoglu, who tallied 25 points and 7 rebounds.
Austin Brinkman added 9 points for the Indians.
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Bluegrass festival volunteers needed in East Troy (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- Mukwonago Chief hosts 125th Birthday Party tomorrow (0)
- Design materials free for reuse at Green Design (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts