The Village of Big Bend Fire Department received its Emergency Medical Services Provider license this week, which will take effect at 12:01 a.m. on Saturday, Dec. 18. The certification authorizes the department to engage in providing emergency medical services to residents.
The department will swear in John Ludwig as its new Chief at 7:30 a.m. on Dec. 18, as the new Big Bend Fire Department goes into action.
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Magic is in the air at SummerStage (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- Town of Mukwonago police pushing for more protection in elementary schools (0)
- Merton edges Hartland in LOL West (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts