The Village of Big Bend Fire Department received its Emergency Medical Services Provider license this week, which will take effect at 12:01 a.m. on Saturday, Dec. 18. The certification authorizes the department to engage in providing emergency medical services to residents.
The department will swear in John Ludwig as its new Chief at 7:30 a.m. on Dec. 18, as the new Big Bend Fire Department goes into action.
- Best Dam Bike Ride this weekend (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts