The Village of Big Bend Fire Department received its Emergency Medical Services Provider license this week, which will take effect at 12:01 a.m. on Saturday, Dec. 18. The certification authorizes the department to engage in providing emergency medical services to residents.
The department will swear in John Ludwig as its new Chief at 7:30 a.m. on Dec. 18, as the new Big Bend Fire Department goes into action.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts