The Village of Big Bend Fire Department received its Emergency Medical Services Provider license this week, which will take effect at 12:01 a.m. on Saturday, Dec. 18. The certification authorizes the department to engage in providing emergency medical services to residents.
The department will swear in John Ludwig as its new Chief at 7:30 a.m. on Dec. 18, as the new Big Bend Fire Department goes into action.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts