Snowplows hit the roads in the Town of Mukwonago Sunday morning as winds increase and temperatures start to drop. A vehicle heads south on Highway E, just south of North Prairie, Sunday morning. The highway was wet with patches of snow and subdivision roads were snow-covered in the Town.
Waukesha County and the Mukwonago area dodged the heaviest snowfall during the weekend storm, however, the State of Wisconsin advises against driving anywhere in the state if not necessary on Sunday.
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- Town of Mukwonago police pushing for more protection in elementary schools (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts