Snowplows hit the roads in the Town of Mukwonago Sunday morning as winds increase and temperatures start to drop. A vehicle heads south on Highway E, just south of North Prairie, Sunday morning. The highway was wet with patches of snow and subdivision roads were snow-covered in the Town.
Waukesha County and the Mukwonago area dodged the heaviest snowfall during the weekend storm, however, the State of Wisconsin advises against driving anywhere in the state if not necessary on Sunday.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts