Snowplows hit the roads in the Town of Mukwonago Sunday morning as winds increase and temperatures start to drop. A vehicle heads south on Highway E, just south of North Prairie, Sunday morning. The highway was wet with patches of snow and subdivision roads were snow-covered in the Town.
Waukesha County and the Mukwonago area dodged the heaviest snowfall during the weekend storm, however, the State of Wisconsin advises against driving anywhere in the state if not necessary on Sunday.
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts