Snowplows hit the roads in the Town of Mukwonago Sunday morning as winds increase and temperatures start to drop. A vehicle heads south on Highway E, just south of North Prairie, Sunday morning. The highway was wet with patches of snow and subdivision roads were snow-covered in the Town.
Waukesha County and the Mukwonago area dodged the heaviest snowfall during the weekend storm, however, the State of Wisconsin advises against driving anywhere in the state if not necessary on Sunday.
- New school planned for 2015-16 school year (0)
- Flying fun, festivals and more this weekend (0)
- AngelsGrace Hospice's 10th anniversary celebration (0)
- Closures expected on Highway 83 this weekend (0)
- Dock diving competition for dogs on Sunday, Aug. 24 (0)
- Storytime returns to OPL next month (0)
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts