After listening to several residents argue the constitutionality of the law that forces districts to change logos and nicknames that are determined to promote discrimination and pupil harassment after a complaint is filed against the district, the Mukwonago Area School District Board of Education decided to postpone beginning the process of making the change at the high school.
With a suit over the logo challenge scheduled for an injunction hearing on Feb. 2, the board will revisit the matter at its Feb. 28 meeting.
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts