After listening to several residents argue the constitutionality of the law that forces districts to change logos and nicknames that are determined to promote discrimination and pupil harassment after a complaint is filed against the district, the Mukwonago Area School District Board of Education decided to postpone beginning the process of making the change at the high school.
With a suit over the logo challenge scheduled for an injunction hearing on Feb. 2, the board will revisit the matter at its Feb. 28 meeting.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts