After listening to several residents argue the constitutionality of the law that forces districts to change logos and nicknames that are determined to promote discrimination and pupil harassment after a complaint is filed against the district, the Mukwonago Area School District Board of Education decided to postpone beginning the process of making the change at the high school.
With a suit over the logo challenge scheduled for an injunction hearing on Feb. 2, the board will revisit the matter at its Feb. 28 meeting.
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts