So what are you doing Christmas Day? Perhaps you’re going to church and opening presents with the family in the morning. In the afternoon, maybe you’re hosting a gathering of friends and family or are invited to a festive dinner.
Or maybe you’re resigned to just spend a quiet day at home, but are looking for a festive way to spend the holiday. You might know of a homebound person who could use some cheering up this Christmas.
Enter a host of Christmas angels.
In the spirit of the season, St. Jerome Parish and Dr. Martin Luther Church in Oconomowoc are teaming up for their 21st Annual Jingle Bell Dinner from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, Christmas Day.
Volunteers from both churches will cook and serve community members at St. Jerome Parish School, 1001 S. Silver Lake St., Oconomowoc. The meal is free to all.
To order a meal, request a ride to the church, or have a meal delivered, call (262) 567-9110 and leave a message.
A few hours of fellowship at St. Jerome’s will surely provide a warm glow for many that will last throughout the day.
- AHS girls BB team moves to 3-0 (0)
- Kettle Moraine alumni basketball returns (0)
- Attwell announces for Delafield Mayor (0)
- Highway 83 accident witnesses sought (0)
- Food pantry items collected at holiday lights display in Mukwonago (0)
- DOT informational meeting held at Mukwonago Library (0)
- Donors needed for Waukesha blood drive (0)
- Sweet treats on sale at Mukwonago Food Pantry cookie fundraiser (0)
- Festival of Trees on display at Garden Mart (0)
- Kids' holiday gift workshop (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- All 2011
- All 2010
- All 2009
- All 2008
- All 2007