So what are you doing Christmas Day? Perhaps you’re going to church and opening presents with the family in the morning. In the afternoon, maybe you’re hosting a gathering of friends and family or are invited to a festive dinner.
Or maybe you’re resigned to just spend a quiet day at home, but are looking for a festive way to spend the holiday. You might know of a homebound person who could use some cheering up this Christmas.
Enter a host of Christmas angels.
In the spirit of the season, St. Jerome Parish and Dr. Martin Luther Church in Oconomowoc are teaming up for their 21st Annual Jingle Bell Dinner from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, Christmas Day.
Volunteers from both churches will cook and serve community members at St. Jerome Parish School, 1001 S. Silver Lake St., Oconomowoc. The meal is free to all.
To order a meal, request a ride to the church, or have a meal delivered, call (262) 567-9110 and leave a message.
A few hours of fellowship at St. Jerome’s will surely provide a warm glow for many that will last throughout the day.
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Magic is in the air at SummerStage (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- Town of Mukwonago police pushing for more protection in elementary schools (0)
- Merton edges Hartland in LOL West (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts