So what are you doing Christmas Day? Perhaps you’re going to church and opening presents with the family in the morning. In the afternoon, maybe you’re hosting a gathering of friends and family or are invited to a festive dinner.
Or maybe you’re resigned to just spend a quiet day at home, but are looking for a festive way to spend the holiday. You might know of a homebound person who could use some cheering up this Christmas.
Enter a host of Christmas angels.
In the spirit of the season, St. Jerome Parish and Dr. Martin Luther Church in Oconomowoc are teaming up for their 21st Annual Jingle Bell Dinner from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, Christmas Day.
Volunteers from both churches will cook and serve community members at St. Jerome Parish School, 1001 S. Silver Lake St., Oconomowoc. The meal is free to all.
To order a meal, request a ride to the church, or have a meal delivered, call (262) 567-9110 and leave a message.
A few hours of fellowship at St. Jerome’s will surely provide a warm glow for many that will last throughout the day.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts