So what are you doing Christmas Day? Perhaps you’re going to church and opening presents with the family in the morning. In the afternoon, maybe you’re hosting a gathering of friends and family or are invited to a festive dinner.
Or maybe you’re resigned to just spend a quiet day at home, but are looking for a festive way to spend the holiday. You might know of a homebound person who could use some cheering up this Christmas.
Enter a host of Christmas angels.
In the spirit of the season, St. Jerome Parish and Dr. Martin Luther Church in Oconomowoc are teaming up for their 21st Annual Jingle Bell Dinner from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, Christmas Day.
Volunteers from both churches will cook and serve community members at St. Jerome Parish School, 1001 S. Silver Lake St., Oconomowoc. The meal is free to all.
To order a meal, request a ride to the church, or have a meal delivered, call (262) 567-9110 and leave a message.
A few hours of fellowship at St. Jerome’s will surely provide a warm glow for many that will last throughout the day.
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- Kettle Moraine High School nationally certified for PLTW (0)
- Oconomowoc couple charged with home break-in (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts