Businesses, community leaders, and local relief agencies are joining forces to create immediate, short-term solutions for Oconomowoc area families and individuals in crisis. Economic difficulties have put many local families and singles into hardship situations. People need help with basic living needs, such as food and medications. Some have become homeless or are on the verge of eviction.
A special emergency fund has been established to accept monetary donations at all three First Bank Financial Centre locations in Oconomowoc, entitled URGENT COMMUNITY NEEDS FUND.
The Oconomowoc Food Pantry will also be accepting non-perishable, ready-to-eat food in support of this community relief effort
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More on s-l-o-w commute (0)
- Meet Waukesha County Supervisor District 24 candidate (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts