Businesses, community leaders, and local relief agencies are joining forces to create immediate, short-term solutions for Oconomowoc area families and individuals in crisis. Economic difficulties have put many local families and singles into hardship situations. People need help with basic living needs, such as food and medications. Some have become homeless or are on the verge of eviction.
A special emergency fund has been established to accept monetary donations at all three First Bank Financial Centre locations in Oconomowoc, entitled URGENT COMMUNITY NEEDS FUND.
The Oconomowoc Food Pantry will also be accepting non-perishable, ready-to-eat food in support of this community relief effort
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- Kettle Moraine High School nationally certified for PLTW (0)
- Oconomowoc couple charged with home break-in (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts