Businesses, community leaders, and local relief agencies are joining forces to create immediate, short-term solutions for Oconomowoc area families and individuals in crisis. Economic difficulties have put many local families and singles into hardship situations. People need help with basic living needs, such as food and medications. Some have become homeless or are on the verge of eviction.
A special emergency fund has been established to accept monetary donations at all three First Bank Financial Centre locations in Oconomowoc, entitled URGENT COMMUNITY NEEDS FUND.
The Oconomowoc Food Pantry will also be accepting non-perishable, ready-to-eat food in support of this community relief effort
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts