Businesses, community leaders, and local relief agencies are joining forces to create immediate, short-term solutions for Oconomowoc area families and individuals in crisis. Economic difficulties have put many local families and singles into hardship situations. People need help with basic living needs, such as food and medications. Some have become homeless or are on the verge of eviction.
A special emergency fund has been established to accept monetary donations at all three First Bank Financial Centre locations in Oconomowoc, entitled URGENT COMMUNITY NEEDS FUND.
The Oconomowoc Food Pantry will also be accepting non-perishable, ready-to-eat food in support of this community relief effort
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- Tee time (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts