The Kettle Moraine/Mukwonago varsity boys hockey team rolled over Mount Carmel (Illinois) on Tuesday afternoon in the second round of the Joe Raymond Memorial Tournament at the Naga-Waukee Ice Arena, 8-1.
Justin Yute, the leading scorer for the Lasers this season, had six points for the winners, scoring three goals and adding three assists.
Others scoring goals were Kyler Schmor, Austin Kreinz, Elliott Siewert, Luke Steidl and Matt Sherry. Getting assists were Schmor (2), Steidl, Austin Freeman, Drew Fuller and Sam Hart.
KM/Mukwonago is now 3-7 on the season.
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- Kettle Moraine High School nationally certified for PLTW (0)
- Oconomowoc couple charged with home break-in (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts