The Kettle Moraine/Mukwonago varsity boys hockey team rolled over Mount Carmel (Illinois) on Tuesday afternoon in the second round of the Joe Raymond Memorial Tournament at the Naga-Waukee Ice Arena, 8-1.
Justin Yute, the leading scorer for the Lasers this season, had six points for the winners, scoring three goals and adding three assists.
Others scoring goals were Kyler Schmor, Austin Kreinz, Elliott Siewert, Luke Steidl and Matt Sherry. Getting assists were Schmor (2), Steidl, Austin Freeman, Drew Fuller and Sam Hart.
KM/Mukwonago is now 3-7 on the season.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts