Kettle Moraine's varsity girls basketball team blew a 26-20 first half lead Wednesday night and lost to visiting De Pere in a nonconference game, 53-41.
KM got outscored 33-15 in the second half.
Anna Luterbach fired in 15 points to lead the Lasers. Kelly Robinson tossed in 8 points for the Lasers and Olivia Weber had 6.
- Delafield debt sold at 1.3% interest (0)
- Prairie View holds Cookies for Kids’ Cancer bake sale (0)
- OHS girls softball team wins league title (0)
- Blue Sox only undefeated LOL West team (0)
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts