Pewaukee's varsity boys basketball team let a 34-23 lead get away in the fourth quarter Tuesday night and lost to host South Milwaukee in a Woodland Conference game, 53-47. The Pirates (7-2, 5-2) got outscored in the final period, 30-13.
Jordy Edgerson led the Pirates with 10 points and 12 rebounds. Cameron Hehn chipped in with 8 points and 5 rebounds.
Pewaukee shot just 29% from the field and made just 8 of 19 foul shots.
PHS will host Greenfield on Friday at 7:30 p.m.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts