Pewaukee's varsity boys basketball team let a 34-23 lead get away in the fourth quarter Tuesday night and lost to host South Milwaukee in a Woodland Conference game, 53-47. The Pirates (7-2, 5-2) got outscored in the final period, 30-13.
Jordy Edgerson led the Pirates with 10 points and 12 rebounds. Cameron Hehn chipped in with 8 points and 5 rebounds.
Pewaukee shot just 29% from the field and made just 8 of 19 foul shots.
PHS will host Greenfield on Friday at 7:30 p.m.
- OHS girls softball team wins league title (0)
- Blue Sox only undefeated LOL West team (0)
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts