Pewaukee's varsity boys basketball team let a 34-23 lead get away in the fourth quarter Tuesday night and lost to host South Milwaukee in a Woodland Conference game, 53-47. The Pirates (7-2, 5-2) got outscored in the final period, 30-13.
Jordy Edgerson led the Pirates with 10 points and 12 rebounds. Cameron Hehn chipped in with 8 points and 5 rebounds.
Pewaukee shot just 29% from the field and made just 8 of 19 foul shots.
PHS will host Greenfield on Friday at 7:30 p.m.
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts