Pewaukee's varsity boys basketball team let a 34-23 lead get away in the fourth quarter Tuesday night and lost to host South Milwaukee in a Woodland Conference game, 53-47. The Pirates (7-2, 5-2) got outscored in the final period, 30-13.
Jordy Edgerson led the Pirates with 10 points and 12 rebounds. Cameron Hehn chipped in with 8 points and 5 rebounds.
Pewaukee shot just 29% from the field and made just 8 of 19 foul shots.
PHS will host Greenfield on Friday at 7:30 p.m.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts