Pewaukee's varsity boys basketball team let a 34-23 lead get away in the fourth quarter Tuesday night and lost to host South Milwaukee in a Woodland Conference game, 53-47. The Pirates (7-2, 5-2) got outscored in the final period, 30-13.
Jordy Edgerson led the Pirates with 10 points and 12 rebounds. Cameron Hehn chipped in with 8 points and 5 rebounds.
Pewaukee shot just 29% from the field and made just 8 of 19 foul shots.
PHS will host Greenfield on Friday at 7:30 p.m.
- New school planned for 2015-16 school year (0)
- Flying fun, festivals and more this weekend (0)
- AngelsGrace Hospice's 10th anniversary celebration (0)
- Closures expected on Highway 83 this weekend (0)
- Dock diving competition for dogs on Sunday, Aug. 24 (0)
- Storytime returns to OPL next month (0)
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts