Pewaukee's varsity boys basketball team defeated visiting Greenfield Friday night in a Woodland Conference game, 69-59.
PHS improved to 8-2 overall and 6-2 in league play.
The two teams battled to an 18-18 deadlock at halftime. In the second half, Pewaukee enjoyed a 41-31 edge.
Junior Ben Steker played his best game ever, making all seven of his shots from the floor and finishing with a career-best 19 points. Jordy Edgerson added 13 points for the winners and Austin Hansen chipped in with 12 tallies.
Pewaukee will host Whitnall Tuesday at St. Francis on Friday.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts