Pewaukee's varsity boys basketball team defeated visiting Greenfield Friday night in a Woodland Conference game, 69-59.
PHS improved to 8-2 overall and 6-2 in league play.
The two teams battled to an 18-18 deadlock at halftime. In the second half, Pewaukee enjoyed a 41-31 edge.
Junior Ben Steker played his best game ever, making all seven of his shots from the floor and finishing with a career-best 19 points. Jordy Edgerson added 13 points for the winners and Austin Hansen chipped in with 12 tallies.
Pewaukee will host Whitnall Tuesday at St. Francis on Friday.
- Hensler Field dedication highlights Mukwonago football game (0)
- Chocolate Factory to open tomorrow after Wednesday fire (0)
- Alternate routes recommended with Dousman road work (0)
- Trash pick-up adjusted in Wales for Labor Day (0)
- Special bird call donated to Lake Country chimney swift advocate (0)
- Electrical fire shuts down Seester's, Chocolate Factory in Pewaukee (0)
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts