Pewaukee's varsity boys basketball team defeated visiting Greenfield Friday night in a Woodland Conference game, 69-59.
PHS improved to 8-2 overall and 6-2 in league play.
The two teams battled to an 18-18 deadlock at halftime. In the second half, Pewaukee enjoyed a 41-31 edge.
Junior Ben Steker played his best game ever, making all seven of his shots from the floor and finishing with a career-best 19 points. Jordy Edgerson added 13 points for the winners and Austin Hansen chipped in with 12 tallies.
Pewaukee will host Whitnall Tuesday at St. Francis on Friday.
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts