Pewaukee's varsity boys basketball team defeated visiting Greenfield Friday night in a Woodland Conference game, 69-59.
PHS improved to 8-2 overall and 6-2 in league play.
The two teams battled to an 18-18 deadlock at halftime. In the second half, Pewaukee enjoyed a 41-31 edge.
Junior Ben Steker played his best game ever, making all seven of his shots from the floor and finishing with a career-best 19 points. Jordy Edgerson added 13 points for the winners and Austin Hansen chipped in with 12 tallies.
Pewaukee will host Whitnall Tuesday at St. Francis on Friday.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts