Pewaukee's varsity boys basketball team defeated visiting Greenfield Friday night in a Woodland Conference game, 69-59.
PHS improved to 8-2 overall and 6-2 in league play.
The two teams battled to an 18-18 deadlock at halftime. In the second half, Pewaukee enjoyed a 41-31 edge.
Junior Ben Steker played his best game ever, making all seven of his shots from the floor and finishing with a career-best 19 points. Jordy Edgerson added 13 points for the winners and Austin Hansen chipped in with 12 tallies.
Pewaukee will host Whitnall Tuesday at St. Francis on Friday.
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- Kettle Moraine High School nationally certified for PLTW (0)
- Oconomowoc couple charged with home break-in (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts