UPDATED: According to a release from police in Hawaii, the possible drowning occurred off the coast of Ka'ohe, South Kona.
The incident occured on Jan. 9, when police responded to a 10:11 a.m. call. Kessler was pronounced dead at 11:41 a.m. at a local hospital after family members had pulled the victim ashore and performed CPR on her.
The release indicates that she was snorkeling with family members when she became distressed and began struggling to stay afloat.
The exact cause of death is still undetermined.
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts