UPDATED: According to a release from police in Hawaii, the possible drowning occurred off the coast of Ka'ohe, South Kona.
The incident occured on Jan. 9, when police responded to a 10:11 a.m. call. Kessler was pronounced dead at 11:41 a.m. at a local hospital after family members had pulled the victim ashore and performed CPR on her.
The release indicates that she was snorkeling with family members when she became distressed and began struggling to stay afloat.
The exact cause of death is still undetermined.
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts