UPDATED: According to a release from police in Hawaii, the possible drowning occurred off the coast of Ka'ohe, South Kona.
The incident occured on Jan. 9, when police responded to a 10:11 a.m. call. Kessler was pronounced dead at 11:41 a.m. at a local hospital after family members had pulled the victim ashore and performed CPR on her.
The release indicates that she was snorkeling with family members when she became distressed and began struggling to stay afloat.
The exact cause of death is still undetermined.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts