UPDATED: According to a release from police in Hawaii, the possible drowning occurred off the coast of Ka'ohe, South Kona.
The incident occured on Jan. 9, when police responded to a 10:11 a.m. call. Kessler was pronounced dead at 11:41 a.m. at a local hospital after family members had pulled the victim ashore and performed CPR on her.
The release indicates that she was snorkeling with family members when she became distressed and began struggling to stay afloat.
The exact cause of death is still undetermined.
- Trash pick-up adjusted in Wales for Labor Day (0)
- Special bird call donated to Lake Country chimney swift advocate (0)
- Electrical fire shuts down Seester's, Chocolate Factory in Pewaukee (0)
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- Give a pint, get a pint at Mukwonago community blood drive (0)
- Cushing will receive MOH (0)
- Fourth charter school set to open in Kettle Moraine School District (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts