A man who posted online threats to the state's top elected officials, along with other prominent Wisconsin politicans, has been apprehended, according to a source close to the investigation.
Authorities have been investigating an Internet post that targeted Gov. Scott Walker, Lt. Gov Rebecca Kleefisch and other notables and was made news after Senate Chief Clerk Robert Marchant sent a memo to all Senate offices urging senators to be mindful of their safety. The missive said the threats were aimed at several state officials, including two state senators, but did not identify them.
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts