A man who posted online threats to the state's top elected officials, along with other prominent Wisconsin politicans, has been apprehended, according to a source close to the investigation.
Authorities have been investigating an Internet post that targeted Gov. Scott Walker, Lt. Gov Rebecca Kleefisch and other notables and was made news after Senate Chief Clerk Robert Marchant sent a memo to all Senate offices urging senators to be mindful of their safety. The missive said the threats were aimed at several state officials, including two state senators, but did not identify them.
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts