A man who posted online threats to the state's top elected officials, along with other prominent Wisconsin politicans, has been apprehended, according to a source close to the investigation.
Authorities have been investigating an Internet post that targeted Gov. Scott Walker, Lt. Gov Rebecca Kleefisch and other notables and was made news after Senate Chief Clerk Robert Marchant sent a memo to all Senate offices urging senators to be mindful of their safety. The missive said the threats were aimed at several state officials, including two state senators, but did not identify them.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts