A man who posted online threats to the state's top elected officials, along with other prominent Wisconsin politicans, has been apprehended, according to a source close to the investigation.
Authorities have been investigating an Internet post that targeted Gov. Scott Walker, Lt. Gov Rebecca Kleefisch and other notables and was made news after Senate Chief Clerk Robert Marchant sent a memo to all Senate offices urging senators to be mindful of their safety. The missive said the threats were aimed at several state officials, including two state senators, but did not identify them.
- Trash pick-up adjusted in Wales for Labor Day (0)
- Special bird call donated to Lake Country chimney swift advocate (0)
- Electrical fire shuts down Seester's, Chocolate Factory in Pewaukee (0)
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- Give a pint, get a pint at Mukwonago community blood drive (0)
- Cushing will receive MOH (0)
- Fourth charter school set to open in Kettle Moraine School District (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts