A man who posted online threats to the state's top elected officials, along with other prominent Wisconsin politicans, has been apprehended, according to a source close to the investigation.
Authorities have been investigating an Internet post that targeted Gov. Scott Walker, Lt. Gov Rebecca Kleefisch and other notables and was made news after Senate Chief Clerk Robert Marchant sent a memo to all Senate offices urging senators to be mindful of their safety. The missive said the threats were aimed at several state officials, including two state senators, but did not identify them.
- Anti-Walmart protesters pack Oconomowoc City Council meeting (0)
- Kettle Moraine moves to 12-0 (0)
- Dousman teen charged with hit-and-run after underage drinking party (0)
- Early meeting, full agenda for Village of Mukwonago (0)
- Last stand for Indian mascot in Mukwonago (3)
- Waukesha man arrested in Chicago “high drug area,” charged with Vernon home burglary (0)
- Todarello commits to Arkansas (0)
- Merton Avenue ramp closed (0)
- KM basbeall team is 10-0 (0)
- Lots of rain in the LC (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts