Arrowhead's varsity girls basketball team won its third consecutive game Friday night as they downed visiting Waukesha South in a Classic 8 Conference game, 33-29.
AHS (5-5) went on a 13-2 run late in the first period and into the second as they took a 19-11 lead at halftime and were never headed in the second half.
South (6-4) did pull within two at 28-26 with 1:39 remaining , but Jessica Goetz scored three points and Jenny Smith had two as the Warhawks secured the win.
Smith led the Warhawks with 11 points, seven of which came in the second half. Andie Zeman and Goetz added 7 points each for the winners.
Katy Allen led South with 9 points, seven of which came in the fourth period.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts