In a game that could have been a roadblock on Arrowhead's path to Classic 8 supremacy, the Warhawks boys basketball team nonetheless rolled past host Waukesha South on Friday, 73-50.
Charlie Fischer scored 20 points to pace the Warhawks (11-2, 6-0 in Classic 8), which scored 23 points in the first quarter on a sparkling 9 of 15 shooting. South (8-5), which possesses one of the taller players in the area in 6-11 center Derek Hussinger in addition to all-conference returnee Tim Woodford, held a 13-8 lead in that period before AHS went on a rapid 13-0 run.
Jonny Fischer added 11 points for the Warhawks.
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- Kettle Moraine High School nationally certified for PLTW (0)
- Oconomowoc couple charged with home break-in (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts