Pewaukee's varsity girls basketball team ranked second in the state in the latest AP state Division 2 poll, improved to 12-0 on the season Friday night by scoring a come-from-behind 46-38 victory over host St. Francis.
The win moved Pewaukee's Woodland Conference record to 10-0. The Pirates are idle next week.
PHS trailed 35-30 going into the fourth quarter and outscored the Mariners 16-3 in the final period.
Jordyn Swan had 12 points to lead the Pirates. Amanda Baalke chipped in with 9 tallies.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts