Pewaukee's varsity girls basketball team ranked second in the state in the latest AP state Division 2 poll, improved to 12-0 on the season Friday night by scoring a come-from-behind 46-38 victory over host St. Francis.
The win moved Pewaukee's Woodland Conference record to 10-0. The Pirates are idle next week.
PHS trailed 35-30 going into the fourth quarter and outscored the Mariners 16-3 in the final period.
Jordyn Swan had 12 points to lead the Pirates. Amanda Baalke chipped in with 9 tallies.
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- Kettle Moraine High School nationally certified for PLTW (0)
- Oconomowoc couple charged with home break-in (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts