A normal 20 -minute trip on Highway 83 from the southern part of Hartford to Hartland took 46 minutes Monday night. The trip started at 6:30 p.m. and didn't end until 7:16 p.m.
Highway 83 was snow covered and slippery the entire way.
- Mukwonago observes Memorial Day (0)
- Put some Spring in your step this weekend (0)
- KM softball team upsets No. 1 seed (0)
- Citizens seek to block Milwaukee Street project (0)
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts