Led by a brilliant one-two punch of seniors Brandon St. George and Ricky Lovett, the No. 9 ranked Arrowhead varsity boys basketball team defeated visiting Waukesha Catholic Memorial Friday night in a Classic 8 Conference game, 76-56.
The win vaulted the Warhawks to a 12-2 mark overall and a league-leading 7-0 in league play.
St. George fired in a game-high 21 points, scoring all of those tallies in the game's final 18:44. Lovett had his best varsity game ever, scoring 17 points, including 11 in a span of 3:31 from the second period into the third quarter.
AHS led at halftime 31-26. A 16-3 run late in the third period into the fourth quarter finally put the game away for the Warhawks.
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- Board approves relocatable units (0)
- Weiss, Hawks win softball opener (0)
- Big Bend businesses battle construction (0)
- Farmer's Market vouchers for Seniors (0)
- Delafield debt sold at 1.3% interest (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts