Led by a brilliant one-two punch of seniors Brandon St. George and Ricky Lovett, the No. 9 ranked Arrowhead varsity boys basketball team defeated visiting Waukesha Catholic Memorial Friday night in a Classic 8 Conference game, 76-56.
The win vaulted the Warhawks to a 12-2 mark overall and a league-leading 7-0 in league play.
St. George fired in a game-high 21 points, scoring all of those tallies in the game's final 18:44. Lovett had his best varsity game ever, scoring 17 points, including 11 in a span of 3:31 from the second period into the third quarter.
AHS led at halftime 31-26. A 16-3 run late in the third period into the fourth quarter finally put the game away for the Warhawks.
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts