Led by a brilliant one-two punch of seniors Brandon St. George and Ricky Lovett, the No. 9 ranked Arrowhead varsity boys basketball team defeated visiting Waukesha Catholic Memorial Friday night in a Classic 8 Conference game, 76-56.
The win vaulted the Warhawks to a 12-2 mark overall and a league-leading 7-0 in league play.
St. George fired in a game-high 21 points, scoring all of those tallies in the game's final 18:44. Lovett had his best varsity game ever, scoring 17 points, including 11 in a span of 3:31 from the second period into the third quarter.
AHS led at halftime 31-26. A 16-3 run late in the third period into the fourth quarter finally put the game away for the Warhawks.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts