Led by a brilliant one-two punch of seniors Brandon St. George and Ricky Lovett, the No. 9 ranked Arrowhead varsity boys basketball team defeated visiting Waukesha Catholic Memorial Friday night in a Classic 8 Conference game, 76-56.
The win vaulted the Warhawks to a 12-2 mark overall and a league-leading 7-0 in league play.
St. George fired in a game-high 21 points, scoring all of those tallies in the game's final 18:44. Lovett had his best varsity game ever, scoring 17 points, including 11 in a span of 3:31 from the second period into the third quarter.
AHS led at halftime 31-26. A 16-3 run late in the third period into the fourth quarter finally put the game away for the Warhawks.
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Magic is in the air at SummerStage (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- Town of Mukwonago police pushing for more protection in elementary schools (0)
- Merton edges Hartland in LOL West (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts