Led by a brilliant one-two punch of seniors Brandon St. George and Ricky Lovett, the No. 9 ranked Arrowhead varsity boys basketball team defeated visiting Waukesha Catholic Memorial Friday night in a Classic 8 Conference game, 76-56.
The win vaulted the Warhawks to a 12-2 mark overall and a league-leading 7-0 in league play.
St. George fired in a game-high 21 points, scoring all of those tallies in the game's final 18:44. Lovett had his best varsity game ever, scoring 17 points, including 11 in a span of 3:31 from the second period into the third quarter.
AHS led at halftime 31-26. A 16-3 run late in the third period into the fourth quarter finally put the game away for the Warhawks.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts