Arrowhead's varsity girls basketball team won its fourth straight game Friday night by scoring a lopsided 55-28 win over host Catholic Memorial.
AHS improved to 4-3 in Classic 8 Conference play and 6-5 overall.
The Warhawks outscored CMH 29-14 in the middle two quarters to roll to an easy win.
Jenny Smith fired in 15 points to lead the Warhawks. Andrea Hirschfeld added 8 points.
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- Kettle Moraine High School nationally certified for PLTW (0)
- Oconomowoc couple charged with home break-in (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts