Arrowhead's varsity boys swim team, ranked No. 3 in the state, finished second Saturday at the West Bend Invitational. No. 1 ranked Madison Memorial won the meet crown with 634 points and AHS had 483. Neenah was third with 368 tallies.
Jake Prodoehl of the Warhawks won two races. He took first place in the 200-yard freestyle (2:01.61) and first in the 100 freestyle (53.59).
Evan Barta of Arrowhead won the 100 backstroke at 1:00.51.
- Best Dam Bike Ride this weekend (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts