Arrowhead's varsity boys swim team, ranked No. 3 in the state, finished second Saturday at the West Bend Invitational. No. 1 ranked Madison Memorial won the meet crown with 634 points and AHS had 483. Neenah was third with 368 tallies.
Jake Prodoehl of the Warhawks won two races. He took first place in the 200-yard freestyle (2:01.61) and first in the 100 freestyle (53.59).
Evan Barta of Arrowhead won the 100 backstroke at 1:00.51.
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- Kettle Moraine High School nationally certified for PLTW (0)
- Oconomowoc couple charged with home break-in (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts