Arrowhead's varsity boys swim team, ranked No. 3 in the state, finished second Saturday at the West Bend Invitational. No. 1 ranked Madison Memorial won the meet crown with 634 points and AHS had 483. Neenah was third with 368 tallies.
Jake Prodoehl of the Warhawks won two races. He took first place in the 200-yard freestyle (2:01.61) and first in the 100 freestyle (53.59).
Evan Barta of Arrowhead won the 100 backstroke at 1:00.51.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts