Arrowhead's varsity boys swim team, ranked No. 3 in the state, finished second Saturday at the West Bend Invitational. No. 1 ranked Madison Memorial won the meet crown with 634 points and AHS had 483. Neenah was third with 368 tallies.
Jake Prodoehl of the Warhawks won two races. He took first place in the 200-yard freestyle (2:01.61) and first in the 100 freestyle (53.59).
Evan Barta of Arrowhead won the 100 backstroke at 1:00.51.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts