Arrowhead's varsity boys swim team, ranked No. 3 in the state, finished second Saturday at the West Bend Invitational. No. 1 ranked Madison Memorial won the meet crown with 634 points and AHS had 483. Neenah was third with 368 tallies.
Jake Prodoehl of the Warhawks won two races. He took first place in the 200-yard freestyle (2:01.61) and first in the 100 freestyle (53.59).
Evan Barta of Arrowhead won the 100 backstroke at 1:00.51.
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts